Guidance on using the e-books on the Ebook Central platform
Once you find an e-book there are many features that enable you to learn from it.
All table of contents entries act as clickable links.
Users have the ability to land on the first page of a chapter, select chapter by relevancy ranking or click straight through to the search instances within the book.
See ProQuest’s guide to the reader:
An extensive bookshelf functionality in provided, including the ability to:
- Bookmark titles, specific pages or passages
- Highlight and annotate text
- Copy and paste with automatic citation
- Organise bookmarks, highlights and annotation in multiple customisable folders
- Export to RefWorks and EndNote
- Email one’s own personalised bookshelves to friends and colleagues
See ProQuest’s guide to the bookshelf: Bookshelf tutorial