Subject areas guide
All e-books in the collection are mapped to curriculum subjects.
The e-books help learners to succeed with their studies because they:
- Are curriculum-mapped to the requirements of qualifications, and selected with the guidance and support of the FE community
- Are current, with collections reviewed and updated to reflect changes in curricula and to keep content relevant.
- Cover a wide range of subjects; from business to psychology, construction to engineering, sport to health and social care. The collection also includes GCSE English and Maths titles
- Allow unlimited concurrent access, so multiple students can always access a copy of a textbook in the collection, at the point of need, without having to wait for another student to finish with it
- Offer e-learning opportunities, helping students develop and improve digital literacy skills
- Can be accessed from anywhere; teaching space, learning resource centre (LRC), home, café or bus
- Are mobile friendly and can be accessed from range of devices; on laptops, tablet devices and smartphones
The e-books we offer are mapped to at least one subject, and some books will be relevant to multiple subjects. For example, a mathematics book may also be suitable for the study of physics or computer science; the search function will help you discover the best books for your lessons. Within each subject page the books are categorised by qualification to help find the most suitable e-books.
Log in to e-books for FE